- A visitor cannot use this website incorrectly. In particular, the visitor should not influence or interfere with the operation of this website or access information published on this website not through a standard interface.
- Collection and use of personal data:
4.1. Personal data is information or a collection of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified.
4.2. Personal data can be obtained through various communication channels. In particular, through servicing website visitors, in writing or electronically on a website.
4.3. The visitor on the website yoga-hub.club may be asked to enter personal data with his consent. In particular, you may be asked to enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, and register on the website using social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, VKontakte, Instagram, YouTube, WeChat, Viber , WhatsApp, Telegram.
4.4. When registering on the yoga-hub.club website, the visitor consents to the processing of his personal and registration data. If the visitor decides to provide his personal data, he thereby agrees to the transfer and storage of this data.
4.5. The administration of yoga-hub.club may collect data about visits to the website or connections that go through the website. This information may contain connections, traffic, the date and time of the duration of work on the Internet.
4.6 The personal data of visitors is used to ensure the exchange of information, relations in the field of advertising and communication in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”, “On information”, “On advertising”, “On telecommunications”, “On entrepreneurship”, “About protection of information in information and telecommunication systems “, as well as ND TZI 2.5-010-03” Requirements for the protection of information on a web page from unauthorized access “.
4.7. The personal data of visitors can be stored for 3 years after the subject of personal data is not a visitor to the website yoga-hub.club.
4.8. The server used by yoga-hub.club temporarily registers the domain name or IP address of the visitor’s computer, as well as the access date, files (file name and URL), HTTP response code and the website from which the visitor got to the web website yoga-hub.club, the number of bytes transferred during the session.
4.9. Cookies are used by the yoga-hub.club website. With their help, visitor browser identification is possible. It is possible to save user settings and other information in these files. The visitor can configure the browser to reject all cookies or to notify about their sending.
4.11. Using Google Analytics, the administration of yoga-hub.club collects statistics about visits to the website yoga-hub.club, such as pages visited, number of page views, information that has been downloaded, domains of Internet service providers and countries of origin of visitors, as well as the addresses of websites that were visited before and after the website yoga-hub.club, etc. None of these actions are personally associated with the visitor and are measured only in aggregate.
4.12. Persons under the age of 18 are not entitled to use any services on the website yoga-hub.club, in particular registration. The administration of yoga-hub.club will never intentionally collect data on minors, will not use it, and will not disclose it to a third party without appropriate permission. The administration of yoga-hub.club advises parents and guardians to keep track of which websites their children visit.
5 . Website yoga-hub.club may contain links to websites that are not managed by yoga-hub.club. Such links are provided for informational purposes only.
6. The technical equipment of the pages of the yoga-hub.club website may include modules:
– The Facebook social network (facebook.com), which is managed by the Facebook Inc headquarters, Facebook Corporate Office, located at Headquarters 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, phone: +1 (650) 543-4800;
– The Twitter Information Network (twitter.com), which is managed from the office of Twitter, Inc., located at 1355 Market St, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, phone: +1 (415) 222-9958 ;
– The Youtube Social Forum (youtube.com), which is managed from the office of YouTube, LLC, located at 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, phone: +1 (650) 253-0000;
– The LinkedIn Social Network (linkedin.com), which is managed from the office of LinkedIn Corporation, located at 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. LinkedIn Ireland Limited, registered at Gardner House, Wilton Place, Wilton Plaza, Dublin 2, Ireland, processes your personal data provided and collected by LinkedIn;
– The VKontakte social network (vk.com), which is managed from the office of Vkontakte LLC, which is located at ul. Tverskaya, d. 8, lit. B, St. Petersburg, 191015, Russia;
– The Google+ social network (http://www.google.com/intl/en/+/learnmore/better/), which is managed from the office of 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, phone: +1 ( 650) 253-0000.
6.1 These modules can be buttons for synchronizing the account on the website yoga-hub.club, Like, Share or, accordingly, “Like”. If a visitor opens one of the web pages equipped with such a plug-in, his Internet browser will directly connect it to the servers of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ or Youtube. The plugin will transmit data to the server about exactly which web pages of the yoga-hub.club website the visitor viewed.
6.2 When using any functions of the plugin, this information will also be synchronized with the visitor’s account on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ or Youtube. For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ or Youtube, as well as the rights and opportunities to protect personal data in this context, see the privacy section on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ or Youtube.
6.3 In order to avoid the connection of the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ or Youtube networks with the yoga-hub.club website and the subsequent correlation of this information with the account, the visitor must log out of the network before visiting the yoga-hub.club website.
7. Information about the traffic that the administration of yoga-hub.club passes by e-mail and the activity of clients on the Internet on the website yoga-hub.club are protected in accordance with the law. This means that the administration of yoga-hub.club cannot interfere with the secret of telecommunications.
8. The administration of yoga-hub.club has the right to provide any personal information of visitors to the website yoga-hub.club at the request of law enforcement agencies, by decision / court order or in other legal procedures, or by other request in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
9. The administration of yoga-hub.club is not responsible for lost profits or lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data or any other losses of visitors to the website yoga-hub.club, if any, arising from the use of the website yoga-hub.club.
10. The administration of yoga-hub.club does not warrant or claim that the use of material provided on the website yoga-hub.club will not harm the interests of third parties.
11. The administration of yoga-hub.club takes measures to ensure that the information on the website yoga-hub.club is reliable but does not assume responsibility and does not guarantee that the information and data provided is accurate, objective and relevant at the time of viewing.
12. The copyright materials published on the yoga-hub.club website are the views of their authors, are not the norm, and should not be interpreted as such. Administration of yoga-hub.club is not responsible for the accuracy, objectivity and relevance of the information published on the website yoga-hub.club, in particular, with reference to other sources.
13. All rights to the website yoga-hub.club and its contents belong to the administration of yoga-hub.club or are used by the administration of yoga-hub.club in agreement with the copyright holders. This website as a whole, and its individual elements are protected by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”, International Legal Acts and other acts of the current legislation of Ukraine.
14. Visitors to the website should not distribute, modify, transmit, use any information from the yoga-hub.club website for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of the yoga-hub.club administration. Visitors must comply with all copyrights and other notes on ownership of downloaded and / or copied materials. The copied information must contain an active hyperlink to the yoga-hub.club website.
15. Copying of information from the website yoga-hub.club can be carried out for non-commercial purposes for posting on the user’s pages, blogs, social networks.
16. The use of the yoga-hub.club website by the visitor is at the user’s own risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the administration of yoga-hub.club, nor any other party involved in the creation, production or maintenance of the website yoga-hub.club, shall be liable for direct, indirect or incidental damages, which when were caused, and which were caused by the visitor having access to the yoga-hub.club website, using it or hoping for it, even if the administration of yoga-hub.club warned the visitor about the possibility of such losses and losses.
17. The administration of yoga-hub.club will in no case be involved in any party to directly, indirectly, intentionally or unintentionally cause damage to any use of the yoga-hub.club website, or on any other related website including, without limitation, any loss of income, goodwill, loss of programs or other data in the visitor’s information processing system, even if the administration of yoga-hub.club was quickly informed of the possibility of such losses.
18. When using the yoga-hub.club website, the visitor is not granted intellectual property rights to any website, its contents or the use of any branding elements or logos of the yoga-hub.club website.