Astro-Yoga Retreat in Bali
Retreat of self-knowledge and revealing your life mission
Dharma – this is what we’ve come to this world for. Intensive yoga classes + consultations with the astrologer will help you understand your purpose and what to do about it. In this retreat there will be a lot of mysticism integrated into real practices with breathing and concentration. The purpose of this retreat is to learn to work with the body and mind in order to positively change your future.
The place of the mystery – Bali, “The Island of Gods and Spirits” is completely saturated with faith in the unconditional connection of each creature with the Universe, therefore, practice here will easily immerse you in harmony and unity with the sources of the Soul.
We start on: 15th of August, 2020
The first 5 days – in the heart of the island among waterfalls and rice terraces (Ubud area)
The rest 5 days we will spend by the ocean (Bukit area)
In Ubud the atmosphere of the island authenticity is the most preserved.
There are more temples and sculptures of mystical creatures than residential buildings.
There are cozy cafes with views of the rice terraces, waterfalls and bathhouses for ritual ablutions.
All this will be at our disposal for 5 days!
The powerful energy of the ocean and clean beaches.
Incredible beauty of the sunsets and sunrises. Delicious seafood.
Ancient temples on sheer cliffs with views on the endless ocean horizon.
Indonesia’s most famous surf spots.
What we will practice during the retreat?
Regular morning yoga classes
— for strengthening the physical body and starting the inside changes
— for cleansing the energy channels
Exercises from the Taoist Qi Gong System (Zhoun Yuan)
— for energy accumulation and transformation
Group meditations on the shore of the ocean or temples
— for working with ‘thin’ bodies through the development of concentration
Consultation with jyotish astrologer
— for answers to the innermost questions about karma and your destiny
Daily routine in retreat:
MORNING Every day will begin with one of the following practices – hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, pranayama, qigong
AFTERNOON After morning practices – free time, excursions around the island (temples, waterfalls, rice terraces) or an individual meeting with the astrologer
EVENING Conversations about yoga, karma, human being and energy. All these along with a cup of delicious Chinese tea aor the practice of concentration development in meditation
What else will we do?
In this retreat we will be participating in the offering ceremonies with real temples’ brahmans. We’ll go through the rituals of ablution in several sacred places. We will swim in the waters of the Indian Ocean and meet fabulous sunsets on the Bukit Peninsula. In between we’ll visit a spices plantation and taste the famous Luwak coffee. And when it gets very hot we’ll walk along the rice terraces or go to the waterfalls.
Yoga level of the participants:
intermediate (level ***)
beginners (level * or **)
Who can join this yoga retreat:
kids (of ny age)
Retreat investment details:
*The price includes participation in daily spiritual retreat practices, accommodation in two hotels, breakfast, two full-day tours around the island, group transfer between hotels, group transfer from / to the airport
**We organize a free group transfer from / to the airport during the days of arrival and departure. If the proposed time is not convenient for you, we can help in organizing an individual transfer to / from the hotel for reasonable cost
Early bird booking: -7% of the investment fee. Prepayment 30% before August 1st, 2020
Booking conditions: 30% prepayment of the investment fee. Prepayment is the confirmation of your spot on the retreat reservation. The prepayment fee is not refundable because having booked a place for you we refuse other people who also would like to join. The rest of the retreat investment fee is paid on the first day of the retreat upon arrival.
What is included into retreat investment fee:
- Different spiritual practice (yoga, pranayama, group meditation, qi gong)
- Individual jyotish horoscope and consultation
- Open discussions about yoga philosophy
- 2 trips around the island for the whole day (excluding the entrance tickets***)
- Living in 2 comfortable hotels in spacious rooms
- Breakfast in the hotels
- Group transfer from/to the airport**
- One group transfer between the hotels
What is NOT included:
air tickets to/from Bali
lunch & dinner
individual transfers & trips
entrance tickets to the attractions***
any kind of other personal expenses
Why it is interesting with Yoga-Hub Club:
Two certified yoga teachers – various approaches to practice (Ashtanga + Hatha)
Consultation with the astrologer – answers to deep questions and practical methods of the karma improvement
Free time for privacy cause we take care of all the things regarding accommodation, activities and trips
Authentic beauty of Bali nature with an all-pervasive spiritual connection of the local people with God, spirits and nature
Purification ceremonies in the places of power – in the holy springs and in temples with real Brahmins
Offering ceremony + group meditation in the temple Pasar Agung
Interesting photos from some previous retreats:
Who will I live in the hotel room with if I travel alone and don’t want to pay for the double room living?
- you will live in the one room with another retreat participant of your gender. If possible, we will try to accommodate participants of the same age group in the one room
What is the main language in this retreat?
- this retreat will be hosted in English and Russian
Can I come with my family?
- yes, sure! If you come with your husband and children then we will help to accommodate them at the hotel for an additional fee. If you want your child to also practice yoga we are happy to arrange this for an additional fee. Just inform us about this in advance.
Can I come earlier or leave later than the retreat dates?
- yes, you can come earlier or leave later than the set dates for the retreat. To do this, you need to inform the exact dates and we will help you to book a hotel for a longer period.
Can you make a horoscope for my family members?
- yes, you can order a horoscope for your children for an additional fee and you need to write us about this in advance. We can also prepare a horoscope for your family members but only in case you provide their consent for this, or we can hold an astrologer meeting with your family members via Skype. We respect the personal data of each person and comply with the rules of healthy ethics.
Where can I eat?
- you can have a tasty meal at the hotel – there’s a lot of different dishes in its menu, or in the nearby cafe and restaurants.
What is the cost of the individual transfer to the hotel?
- It costs 30-40$ to get from the airport to the hotel. One car can take at once up to 3 passengers with the luggage.
What is the weather like in Bali in June-July?
- There is no winter in Bali, there are only two seasons – the rainy season and the summer season. The rainy season is from January to February. The average temperature throughout the year is +30. Near the sea it is always a little warmer than in the center of the island. The northern part of the island is slightly cooler and this part is more prone to cyclones from Australia. First we will be in the center of the island – it is always a little cooler here than on the coast. On the seaside it will be warmer. During summer months it’s very warm and sunny in Bali! Be sure to take a sunblock lotion, a hat, light clothes with long sleeves and sunglasses.
To reserve your spot in this retreat, please, send the booking request:
Should you wish to join us or have any questions, please, contact us by any convenient means! If you want to get a faster feedback, please, contact us via Viber/WhatsApp (+38050 480 35 36) or WeChat (id: Olga Pukhovka)
If you wish to join us on Bali but the dates of this retreat are not convenient for you, please, contact us – we’ll figure something out for you!!!
See you in Paradise!